Where & When to Use Premium Wax/Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons

thermal transfer wax resin ink

Wax/Resin or Mid-Range thermal transfer ribbons are ideal for high durability applications to endure rough handling, abrasion, occasional chemical exposure and outdoor elements.  Wax/resin is used for printing images that must withstand multiple scans or outdoor elements.  When wax will not perform on a given substrate or stock, and when image reliability and durability become important, your choice should be wax/resin. 

Eagle Wright PTX210 a premium wax/resin ribbon, PTX210 is a drop in replacement ink for Ricoh B110A and DNP TRX55, at a cost savings price.

If you are printing on plant stakes/tree tags, poly bags, production equipment, medical records, medical equipment, sporting goods, garment hang tags, use PTX210 our premium wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon.

If your label material is Matte coated or uncoated paper, vinyl, BOPP, polystyrene, Tyvek use PTX210 our premium wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon. 

If the end use of the label is outdoor, industrial, lumber, shelf/bin, pharmaceutical use PTX210 our premium wax/resin thermal transfer ribbon.

Various sku’s (sizes, printer types) are available, the two most common sizes for Datamax and Zebra Printers, can be found in our Catalog.  As always we suggest that you test your application, we provide samples at no charge.